| I'm not so sure about this train. |
| Are we there yet? |
| Elsie the Borden cow |
| Look a giraffe! |
| Mr Ostrich wants food for his picture! |
| Hmm, maybe we'll skip trying to take a family photo while y'all are hungry. |
| Let me down! I've got to get to work on the farm! |
| Would you like your egg back Ms chicken? |
| Let's see, I put the dirt in the watering can right? |
| They gave me fruit snacks! |
| Mmmm...sugar! |
| It's a sheep! |
| You wouldn't take my chicken fried bacon would you mom? |
| Big Tex and the boys |
| Why use the backpack when I can sit on Dad's shoulders? |
| I'll take this minivan to go please. I mean, are the boys done playing in cars yet? |
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a great time! Gotta love that fair time....and for free! Thats even better! Whens that baby due?
Post a Comment