Wednesday, October 10, 2007

San Antonio Part 3


Sea World. The reason for our trip. Do you know they are charging admission to Sea World almost as much as Disneyworld? Thank goodness for Homeschool day and cheap admission. (No rides, but somehow there was enough to do!) Here are a few pictures my friend took for me since my camera batteries died. The kids loved Sea World. The rest of the trip, we played feed the dolphins, sharks, walrus, etc. every night at the pool



The Alamo was our second destination that day. We hadn't gone for new batteries yet, and my friends camera started dying too, so only a few pictures. It was pretty cool. They have lots of gardens, speakers on the stories and history there, a museum of stuff associated with the fights, and more. I was fascinated to go to the Alamo and learn more about it. L & H really liked some of the cool stuff in the museum.

I did manage to get a giant splinter in m fingernail going in the shrine door. When we got it out, it was as long as my fingernail. Unfortunately the picture didn't focus. ;)

Our San Antonio trip was awesome. The relaxed pace to visit 2 things a day, the camping, the swimming every night at the KOA...we had a wonderful time. While it took a few days to clean up and recover from being tired when we got home, I'm already thinking about where we'll be able to go next!

6 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

Yeah. Sea world! It looks like the boys had a ton of fun, and the nice thing about someone else taking the pictures is you ended up in quite a few! Fun to see you as well as the boys.

Libby said...

I love that place! It looks like you had a great time and got to see all the good stuff down there.

Kristi said...

I've been having fun watching your slide shows! Texas seems like a fun place -- who knows, maybe we'll join you there. There seems to be a lot of architectural firms in the Dallas area that are recruiting (of course, there's a nationwide shortage of architects, so all firms are recruiting! Nice for us!) The housing prices are great there, too! What about the public school systems?

Hope said...

Sea World looks like so much fun! I want to go! Hopefully that's what I will be doing this summer down at Gma's.

April said...

I LOVE Sea world too. San Antonio is so much fun. I am glad you got to go with your kids. Texas is full of all sorts of fun things.

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh - you are much more tech savvy at this blog posting than I am. Love the picture posting browse and film upload - impressive! Hope you and Mike are well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin