Wednesday, October 03, 2007

San Antonio part 1



Sea World, The Alamo, Botanical Gardens Dora & Diego Adventures, The Riverwalk and Natural Bridge Caverns. What a trip! We went camping at a KOA and had a wonderful time with our friends.

There were many more places that looked awesome to visit, but we picked based on preschooler/toddler interest (mostly), and an easy visit pace that allowed us to have an enjoyable time and be happy, sane mothers. (Mostly sane, I don't know how many moms decide to go camping with their little kids without husbands.)

My camera batteries decided to die on Sea World/Alamo day, so I'm still waiting for copies of pics from my friend. But I have tons of pics from camping, the gardens, the riverwalk and the caverns.

I like the slideshow option, it allows me to offer more pics without taking up tons of space. What do you think of them?

Also, did you notice the subscribe option on the sidebar of my blog? Automatic emails with new posts, so you don't have to check 5 times a day for my once a week updates. :) I thought it was a cool idea. What do you think?

I'm only including 2 sets of photos in this post, the camping and the caverns, I'll post again with more...

5 comments:

Libby said...

I wondered why you hadn't updated your blog in a while. Now I know--you were off having fun in possibly my FAVORITE city. Nice slide shows! You were brave to go camping with kids. I'm not sure I could have pulled that one off. Looks like fun, though.

Maren said...

I love the slide shows. I just started doing them too.

Ashlee Marie said...

I think the slides are great for vacation photo's! I can't wait to see the Sea World photo's.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Camping with your kids deserves a big thumbs up. It looks like you guys stayed busy doing lots of fun activities.

Sarah, Chris, Elijah & Sadie said...

I will get you those pics!!! There are some really great ones.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin