With less than 3 weeks until our move, I am a bit stressed/impatient to get everything ready. So we have been focused on packing for the past two days. This means the boys have watched a lot of movies. It also means I am tired of packing right now but have gotten my dear husband into a packing groove and he is not ready to stop!
I have gotten my new copy of Live Free Learn Free this week and have been enjoying the articles immensely.
I took a book quiz online that says I am "Anne of Green Gables". I quote: "Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it."
Well, sounds good. The quiz is can be found at Book Quiz and is only 6 questions long. Pretty nifty.
3 comments:
(gasp) You got Anne of Green Gables? How lovely for you.
:)
Stephanie
Sarah tagged me, and I'm passing it along to you!
please visit
http://happy-and-free.blogspot.com/
for the details!
:)
Well - I got a book I've never heard of, John Irving's "A Prayer for Owen Meanie."
"Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS!"
I dunno - I guess it could fit. The quiz itself is doing what it's designed to, though - now I feel like I have to read the book and see!
-Nancy
Post a Comment