![]() |
| Boys putting together all their Lego games into one super game |
![]() |
| Playing with mom's new math toy she got for Christmas |
![]() |
| Look mom, I play shapes! |
![]() |
| Painting Princess' closet pink |
![]() |
| "I viking!" |
![]() |
| Science experiment with cleaning pennies |
![]() |
| New haircut! |
![]() |
| Little guy likes to hold babies. |
![]() |
| Short haircut for Dinoguy |
![]() |
| Finger lights from Grandma |
![]() |
| Yes, we had chocolate fountain for dinner one night |
![]() |
| Picking fresh carrots from the garden |
![]() |
| Pretty princess with her kerchief |
![]() |
| preschool coop alphabet train party |
![]() |
| Look! A robot Z! |
![]() |
| What painting looks like at our house |
















3 comments:
I'm jealous of your shapes :)
They are called polydrons and they are awesome. :) They were on a super sale - $85 set for $21. Couldn't pass it up so it became my Christmas present.
Post a Comment