![]() |
| Dinoguy with his cake |
![]() |
| I had to use a LOT of frosting to even it out after I DROPPED the cake (on the counter). |
Well here's a trip down memory lane, lets watch Dinoguy grow thru pictures.
| Newborn. A good head of hair! |
| First birthday he enjoyed his first taste of cake! |
![]() |
| Two years old and trying on all the shoes. |
| Three years old and so adorable. |
| Four years old. |
| Five years old, at the car show. |
| Six years old, at the state fair. (I cannot find a closeup anywhere close to his birthday for some reason!) |
| Seven years old, looking sharp in a suit! |
| Eight years old, happy to be a big brother again. |
| Nine years old. |
![]() |
| Ten years old! |




No comments:
Post a Comment