| Seeing Shoshone Falls |
| Isn't it gorgeous? |
| Double rainbows! |
| Excited kids don't hold still for pictures |
| Tada! 6 at once! |
| Baby dealing with too much hair in his face. Oh how he needed a haircut! |
| The rainbows from the mist were fantastic. |
| Seeing Shoshone Falls |
| Isn't it gorgeous? |
| Double rainbows! |
| Excited kids don't hold still for pictures |
| Tada! 6 at once! |
| Baby dealing with too much hair in his face. Oh how he needed a haircut! |
| The rainbows from the mist were fantastic. |
1 comment:
I love this falls! I grew up with my grandparents in Twin Falls so I saw it often. Very jealous you got to see it at full-strength. Absolutely right - they don't have it like that anymore. (rare)
Post a Comment