Today's writing game was to roll dice and see how many words you get to add to the story. It went really well, Dinoguy wrote 30-40 words happily and Trainboy wrote about 10-15. I got to write the very end thru dictation as they were done writing. I believe it was a successful way to have fun and practice some writing. Here is our story below, it is quite fun.
The Angry Tiger by Dinoguy, Trainboy & Mom
Once there was a tiger and he was angry! One day the tiger was sleeping, but a mouse jumped on him. The tiger was hungry and he wanted a person to eat. So he asked the mouse "Where can I find a person?" "You can find a person outside of the jungle." The tiger said "Thank you" and gobbled up the mouse. Then he went out of the jungle. but whenever he saw a person, they ran to safety. The tiger decided to get to the cheetah's house to ask for help to catch a child for them to eat. The cheetah said "I will help with you." So they built a trap to catch a child. They hid nearby and waited for a child. After 12 minutes a child came and was caught! The trap had macaroni and cheese in it and the child was trapped by a cage falling. They ate the child right up before he even got to eat the macaroni and cheese. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment