Fixitman had a meeting all day so I got to take all three kids myself and help build two banks at once. I only messed up a little and was able to fix it luckily. (I am so bad with these projects, I have learned more than the kids have I think.) Luckily Munchkin was happy to sit in the sling and watch and wasn't too grabby b/c I don't know how we would have done it otherwise.
Monday, October 05, 2009
Home Depot Safety Month
October is Safety month at the local Home Depot kids building projects which means police helicopters, fire engines, a bounce house, and more along with the building project (a firehouse bank).



Fixitman had a meeting all day so I got to take all three kids myself and help build two banks at once. I only messed up a little and was able to fix it luckily. (I am so bad with these projects, I have learned more than the kids have I think.) Luckily Munchkin was happy to sit in the sling and watch and wasn't too grabby b/c I don't know how we would have done it otherwise.
Fixitman had a meeting all day so I got to take all three kids myself and help build two banks at once. I only messed up a little and was able to fix it luckily. (I am so bad with these projects, I have learned more than the kids have I think.) Luckily Munchkin was happy to sit in the sling and watch and wasn't too grabby b/c I don't know how we would have done it otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment