Glimpses into our world
Those fluffy tufts of hair!That rosebud mouth!!She is so perfectly adorable.
I'm so sorry you have Mastitis!Eeek.I had trouble a couple of times with Madd, too. Bleeding. clogs, and all that. whoof.But she's still cute. :)Sending love and health your way immediatement.
Oh, so sorry you had mastitis. That is horrible. I think I have never had a fever so high than with Mastitis. I hope you have people taking care of you and the other kids too.
What a cute little girl! Love her hair! She looks alot like your little boy! What a sweetie!
Okay, I feel dumb. I think my last comment referred to your little one as a boy. Obviously that's not the case! She's a cutie!
She has so much hair! I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those fluffy tufts of hair!
That rosebud mouth!!
She is so perfectly adorable.
I'm so sorry you have Mastitis!
Eeek.
I had trouble a couple of times with Madd, too. Bleeding. clogs, and all that. whoof.
But she's still cute. :)
Sending love and health your way immediatement.
Oh, so sorry you had mastitis. That is horrible. I think I have never had a fever so high than with Mastitis. I hope you have people taking care of you and the other kids too.
What a cute little girl! Love her hair! She looks alot like your little boy! What a sweetie!
Okay, I feel dumb. I think my last comment referred to your little one as a boy. Obviously that's not the case! She's a cutie!
She has so much hair! I love it!
Post a Comment