It was a great party, I think everyone had a great time. When you combine a large group of kids with a great park and some other goodies, you get kids having fun!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Dinosaur Party for Dinoguy
This month marks the sixth birthday of Dinoguy. He has planned and asked for a large dinosaur party for some time now, so this past Saturday, we had a party!
Dads are good for keeping an eye on kids while Moms put out food. These photos are all I get to see of their fun too.
A decent shot of the two cakes. My partysaurus and Dinoguy's original artwork. Why is he so pensive?
It was a great party, I think everyone had a great time. When you combine a large group of kids with a great park and some other goodies, you get kids having fun!
It was a great party, I think everyone had a great time. When you combine a large group of kids with a great park and some other goodies, you get kids having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a great party! I have some pictures of Fixitman getting tackled by the kids, I'll send it to you!
It was a great party, great park & great friends!!!
Thanks for letting us share in the celebration!!
We had a great time!!
Happy 6th Birthday, Dinoguy!!
Post a Comment