Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Passing my Defense

I passed my thesis defense yesterday. It was interesting. My 1st defense two years ago where I was told to revise and resubmit was longer, more intimidating, and more emotional. This time around I was sure I would pass as I was very conservative and made sure things were okay with my chair and committee before scheduling. The questions weren't so much about the content as about extensions of it.

I'm glad to not have any major rewrites ahead of me anymore! But all the little details I will have to pull together to submit it officially to the University for archival and all that will be entertaining probably. Formal editing and all that isn't my idea of fun but at least it shouldn't be too difficult!

My topic was the common traits of the thought processes of those who were successful at creating proof in the proof creation process.

My dear friend passed her defense two days ago as well. We are going to celebrate... as soon as we have a chance. First we are just going to recover I think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin