Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Trainboy's party

A month after he turned 6 I was finally feeling able to throw Trainboy a small birthday party. So we had a few friends over and had a superhero party. The weather required it to be an all indoor party so we rearranged the front room as best we could.

Bless his heart, Trainboy thought I would make a big 3 dimensional Human Torch cake for his birthday (since I made R2D2 last year!). Thankfully he was very happy with the cake being on "fire" and the mini figurines fighting around it.

We made origami ninja stars, superhero wristbands and drew our own comic books. We chased a villain (Fixitman) who threw candy at the superheroes to try and get away. We played twister, ate strawberry cake with chocolate frosting and watched Jack Jack Attack (from the Incredibles) before Trainboy opened his presents and said bye to his friends.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I love the birthday parties you throw! I wish we could have been there, but I'll bet it was fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin