Thursday, December 02, 2010

Because he is so cute and awesome

 Life is busy with 4. I'm adjusting pretty well. Not on the computer much, especially with all that happens at the end of the year! Have definitely reached the threshold of finding out there are more things I want to do than time to do them. Sorry to dear baby that he doesn't get quite as many posts as his sister before did as a baby. I do take pictures though.

Falling asleep after a shower.
My three boys.

Trainboy and Munchkin LOVE to hold baby.

two weeks old
three weeks old

daddy hugs at four weeks old

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

sweet, sweet, sweet baby.

Bridget said...

4 weeks already - or is that just a picture to get you ahead for the future - JK. What a cutie though!

Trish said...

The hair!! I love it!! Did all your babies come with so much hair? Mine were all pretty much bald. LOL
Such a cutie! Nice work!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot you were expecting. Look at that hair! M - it's so nice to see another mom adjust to 4 and hear good advice on how to take it all on. Congratulations to your little family.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin