Wednesday, October 13, 2010

State Fair

I'm not so sure about this train.
Are we there yet?
Yay for free tix to the state fair! We rode the train down and had a blast. The kids loved seeing the animals, going around the pretend farm and trying some of the fun foods. Super super tired after all that fun!

Elsie the Borden cow
Look a giraffe!
Mr Ostrich wants food for his picture!
Hmm, maybe we'll skip trying to take a family photo while y'all are hungry.
Let me down! I've got to get to work on the farm!
Would you like your egg back Ms chicken?

Let's see, I put the dirt in the watering can right?

They gave me fruit snacks!
Mmmm...sugar!

It's a sheep!

You wouldn't take my chicken fried bacon would you mom?
Big Tex and the boys

Why use the backpack when I can sit on Dad's shoulders?
I'll take this minivan to go please. I mean, are the boys done playing in cars yet?

1 comment:

mariann and Tory said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Gotta love that fair time....and for free! Thats even better! Whens that baby due?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin