Thursday, September 02, 2010

Scouting

The adventure has officially begun! Dinoguy is a cub scout. He has earned his Bobcat already. He's very excited and has told me several times that I won't see him for a while because he's going on campouts without me. I'm ready to support him and help him as a scout. I used to resent scouts when I was a teen, but I've seen how important the support of the mom is in having a successful scouting experience. So I've worked past all that and am a proud cub scout mama now. Poptober starts soon. Want to buy some popcorn? :D

Munchkin also has caught the spirit of scouting so to speak. She demanded to wear this shirt and happily pranced around in it.
 

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Who gave those kids permission to grow up so fast?

I'm glad he's so excited about scouting :D

mariann and Tory said...

That is awesome!! He looks like such a little man! He will have a blast!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin